Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a lovely ski jacket for 3 year old ds...

(10 Posts)
MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 28-Mar-14 20:26:23

I left his beautiful blue Didriksons Camden jacket behind when we were skiing recently and it hasn't turned up in lost property sad He had only worn it a few times...

He is quite small for his age and the Didriksons one was size 90cm. I can find the same jacket in the same size for sale, but not really any point buying the same size because he will be 4 by next winter and hopefully won't still fit into an age 2 coat!

So please recommend me something I can buy and use for the rest of the season, but will still fit next season. He is only about 93cm tall, slim, and very blond.

MyNameIsKenAdams Fri 28-Mar-14 20:30:42

Dd is 2.3 amd has h&m ski wear. One all in one and a pair of salopettes with a jacket.

Really lovely quality and this os her second ywar in them. Strong possibility theyll do next winter too.

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 28-Mar-14 20:35:38

Thanks, off to have a look.

Meant to attach a photo of his old jacket, it was only £20 at the end of last season.

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 28-Mar-14 21:03:36

Looks like I've missed the clearance ant H&M for ski jackets!

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Fri 28-Mar-14 21:32:04

I wonder if it is worth a look in the nearest h&m...?

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Sat 29-Mar-14 10:05:19

bump smile

Abzs Sat 29-Mar-14 13:47:06

Columbia stuff is nice, but small sized. DS has Columbia snowsuits, but he's not big enough to ski yet - next season. My DNs have Dare2b stuff, which my dsis says is good.

The end of season sales will be starting. Think brighams and tiso already have.

5madthings Sat 29-Mar-14 13:50:39

I got a ski jacket from h&m in the sale last week for ten pounds! They may not have them online but they still have them in the shops, my local store had loads. I got one for ds4 it's green with animals on it. He has had loads of compliments on it.

kimberlina Sat 29-Mar-14 13:55:51

I got some fab outfits for dd aged 3 off ebay. The best one was a tog24 jacket. The size 3-4 was too big (saved for next year or maybe the year after) so we then went back and found a 2-3 which was perfect.

MeanwhileHighAboveTheField Sat 29-Mar-14 21:22:41

Ooh, sounds like I will be best looking on ebay and also checking out some real-life shops grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now