Talk

Advanced search

~~~~~~~~MascaraOhara~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(9 Posts)
dropinthe Thu 18-Aug-05 12:24:17

I hope you get to see this!

I just wanted to give you a big apology for confusing you with someone else yesterday.I had honestly not seen your name before and assumed you were a different person who seemed intent on stirring things up.

Hope you can forgive me for being stupid!

P.S

Think yours' is the coolest name on mumsnet and I'm not grovelling!Its very clever!

dropinthe Fri 19-Aug-05 09:21:00

Bump as I think you missed yesterday as weren't around!

MascaraOHara Fri 19-Aug-05 09:34:07

Oh this was a surprise. Don't worry. I really don't know what you're talking about though (meant in the nicest possible way) I know we had a misunderstanding but your post implies that you thought I was someone else. So I'm very confused, something must have happened that I've missed (I think).

Anyway water under the bridge and all that.

dropinthe Fri 19-Aug-05 09:39:10

There had been some silly arjy barjy between two other posters-I got caught up in the middle giving advice to one which the other thought I was wasting my time doing.I got angry for being taken as a fool-then you came along in the middle of it with your innocent request to CAT you and I barked at you to mind your own business!

Then,quite rightly,I copped the flack for being rude to you which hurt as I'm really not a rude person normally.

I can't bear offending anyone-even in Cyber space-so just wanted to say sorry.

MascaraOHara Fri 19-Aug-05 09:44:25

well let say no more about it then

Just for the record I think I've spoken to LSS on MSN a while ago so I'm 99% sure she's completely innocent MNer - which is why I was trying to make light of the thread. How stupid would I feel if I was wrong now!

Ps. Does this mean we've 'talked' now? <just kidding

dropinthe Fri 19-Aug-05 09:45:12

Well and truly!

Lio Fri 19-Aug-05 10:14:23

OK, thread not aimed at me, but what a sweet one - make friends make friends never never break friends...

dropinthe Fri 19-Aug-05 10:17:07

MascaraOHara Fri 19-Aug-05 10:57:01

I could get used to seeing my name in active convo's

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now