Talk

Advanced search

Listed subscribers.. where's the list? do we get notified of renewal?

(7 Posts)
MascaraOHara Wed 17-Aug-05 16:46:31

After ready the MN gets 4m (or something) hits per month and thinking I make my fair share I started pondering on the fact that I can't remember when I last paid subs! I'm sure I haven't had a reminder but my mail wasn't working for a while.

If you're overdue your name's not on the list of subscribers (is that right?) but I can't find the list.. does this make the slightest bit of sense??

MascaraOHara Wed 17-Aug-05 16:50:44

anyone? have to go again soon..

LIZS Wed 17-Aug-05 16:52:56

Think you normally get a reminder email but the subscriber's list doesn't necessarily name all subscribers iyswim.

SaintGeorge Wed 17-Aug-05 16:53:55

Yes, you get a reminder.

List is here . Pretty sure names drop off after a year but you would need to confirm that with MN Towers.

MascaraOHara Wed 17-Aug-05 16:54:13

yes but I left mine flagged (I think) that it could be shown - will be my old name I assume though.

First post should read "After reading that MN..."

MascaraOHara Wed 17-Aug-05 16:55:58

I'm there (and it's clever enough to show my new name too).. unless I've resubscribed again and can't remember! Will leave work very confused tonight!

JJmumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 19-Aug-05 18:58:04

Hi - you should get a reminder about a month before you are due to renew and I believe that the subscribers list is those people who have subscribed in the past year. As LIZS pointed out, there are many people who have chosen not to be listed for various reasons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now