Talk

Advanced search

Looking for opinionated N London mums to be filmed this Wednesday Nov 11th talking about why they trust certain brands (and get paid £50 each)

(11 Posts)
carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Nov-09 10:39:41

We've been asked by a company preparing for a marketing pitch to see if there are 4 mumsnetters living in the N London area who would be interested in being filmed talking about which brands they like and trust. They want to do the filming on Weds Nov 11th and would come to your home. It should take between 30 mins and an hour and they'll give you £50 for taking part. The footage will only be used for their pitch and will not be used for broadcast purposes.

They're also looking for a consumer journalist - I said we might have one or two on Mumsnet, so do get in touch if you fit that bill

If you think you might be interested please email jdavie@zonecontent.com and tell him a bit about yourself, where you live, how many children, fave brands etc and a contact telephone number.

Any queries, post them here and we'll try and answer them.

Thanks

MNHQ

donnie Mon 09-Nov-09 11:01:42

'brands' is a bit general: can you be more specific ? are we talking food/clothing/toys/cars ?

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Nov-09 11:48:11

Just spoke with them again and it's any brands - so could be cars, clothes, food whatever. They're trying to work out why folks trust and like some brands over others - is it just a question of cost or do we just like/ feel affinity with etc certain brands.

I'm going to send them this thread so they can also respond if folks have more queries. Also could you let us know if you're getting in touch so we know how long we need to keep this stickied for!

Thanks

LeninGuido Mon 09-Nov-09 11:59:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

squeaver Mon 09-Nov-09 12:37:45

Crikey, they're being a bit lazy getting you to sort this out for them, aren't they? Don't they know ANY mothers at all? Hope they're not trying to pitch themselves as being really in-touch with the target audience...

Very nice of you to help them Carrie (and obviously not charge the usual non-members request fee). Hope you guys are getting something out of this too.

IlanaK Mon 09-Nov-09 12:38:57

I will contact them, but not sure I am north enough for them.

fillybuster Mon 09-Nov-09 13:06:24

I'm firmly N London and not working this Weds...£50 to burble on for 30 mins or so should be fun if it won't come back to haunt me Will contact them now...

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Nov-09 13:53:20

Hi squeaver

Would love to say we are doing this out of kindness of our hearts, but actually they are paying us to ask you to do this so don't worry And I think they do know lots of Mums but don't just want mums they want Mumsnetters... and you as you know, you are a particularly opinionated special bunch grin

Lexilicious Mon 09-Nov-09 14:18:00

Will email them. Not sure if E17 is north or east, will let them decide!

squeaver Mon 09-Nov-09 16:32:40

Ah that's ok then.

Just looking out for your best interests...grin

thegrammerpolicesic Mon 09-Nov-09 20:19:14

Have emailed them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now