Talk

Advanced search

Are you still friends with GLTC?

(6 Posts)
ShePeeTeePee Mon 02-Nov-09 16:48:25

Their discount code (MMA09) is not working, so I tried to phone through my order instead. Sales person was stunningly unhelpful given I'm poised here with my credit card. Apparently it's all your faulthmm. Can I have a new code please before I decide to just live with the clutter and spend the money on wine and chocolate instead.

ShePeeTeePee Mon 02-Nov-09 17:10:24

ok, seems the T&Cs exclude the items I want to order. (Would have been nice if sales dept had told me that).

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Nov-09 19:16:14

LOL at wine and choc - will see what I can find out for you, but it might be tomorrow now

nannynick Mon 02-Nov-09 23:14:06

List of Exclusions
Seems quite a long list. Could a link to that list be put on the Discounts page, so it makes it clearer what the T&Cs are?

Surprised that GLTC sales line were not helpful... hope their customer service isn't going downhill as the busy xmas gift season approaches. Surely all they had to do was tell you that the products you wanted to order did not qualify for a discount.

Divatheshopaholic Mon 02-Nov-09 23:17:21

Lol, GLTC code has always been a bit PITA.
Im sure MTowers will sort this out.
There was 15% off going around,too
I dont knwo if i supposed to say that,thoughgrin

whooosh Mon 02-Nov-09 23:18:52

Sadly I have only ever had bad experiences with GLTC-go for the wine and chocolate I say!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now