Talk

Advanced search

Unclickable threads

(9 Posts)
BertieBotts Sat 31-Oct-09 19:14:37

There seem to be some unclickable (title-less?) threads, one in Site Stuff, one in AIBU at the moment too. People seem to be posting on them though so maybe they are only unclickable to some users?

southeastastralbeing Sat 31-Oct-09 19:16:26

click after the colon

belgo Sat 31-Oct-09 19:16:33

I've noticed that as well. Very odd.

Bleatblurt Sat 31-Oct-09 19:16:36

It's a secret club. You have been found wanting I'm afraid.

wink

It is Tech's fault, he broke the place AGAIN.

NormaBatesFeltcher Sat 31-Oct-09 19:17:33

You can't get into them from active convo's bertie. But you can from some other views.

It is one for tech though - they used to come up as "untitled" in the thread title, they could do with fixing that

RustyBat Sat 31-Oct-09 19:23:37

One of them started as a new thread when it was supposed to be a post on an existing thread.

Current theory is that QS created a small black hole with a USB powered hadron-collider on her desktop.

Personally I think the black hole was spontaneously generated by the complete randomness of the post, which involved inflatable antlers and chocolate wrapper bunting....

BertieBotts Sat 31-Oct-09 19:29:11

After the colon?

I can't click on them from active convos or the topic pages. Not sure what other places there are to get to a thread, except threads I'm on, which presumably only the OP would be able to see!

Interesting

FreeTheGuidoOne Sat 31-Oct-09 19:32:32

I can click on them using active convos because the topic and title are linked for me. So clicking the topic takes me into the thread iyswim.

BertieBotts Sat 31-Oct-09 21:01:01

Ah ok - that makes sense

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now