Talk

Advanced search

TECH EXPLAIN THIS . NOW!!!

(7 Posts)
QuintessentialShadowsOfDoom Fri 30-Oct-09 20:54:14

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/1374/852579?msgid=17357997#17357997

I replied to a post on a thread. Honest I did!

So how did it end up on its own, as a thread, without a title? And you cant even click on it????

This site, tsk tsk, is between a biscuit and a hard place.

Jux Fri 30-Oct-09 21:17:15

And while you're at it, can you explain why, when I started a thread earlier this evening, the words I was typing entered as if I had a right justify button on, and jumped up on to the line above each time I pressed space?

CaptainNancy Fri 30-Oct-09 21:18:42

erm- none of the posts have posters names on them!!!
Hello everyone- no idea who you are!

GossipMonger Fri 30-Oct-09 21:22:00

and while we are at it who asked you to muck around with it all?

Were we dissatisfied?

NO

Had anyone complained about the font or layout of Mumsnet?

NO

Just stop faffing with it and do something more useful with your time please.

Am sooooo peeeeed off with it that I may leave for a while.

ProfessorLaytonIsMyZombieSlave Fri 30-Oct-09 21:26:21

Quint, you remember that time, a couple of years back, when you were still in London, and you accidentally stood on a stranger's toe on the Tube, and although you apologised profusely he didn't look quite satisfied?

That was BigTech. And he's been planning his revenge ever since. Admittedly, given all this time, you'd think he'd have come up with something better than messing with one of your posts, but perhaps he lacks the necessary streak of creative genius.

QuintessentialShadowsOfDoom Fri 30-Oct-09 21:37:52

rofl! grin

BertieBotts Sat 31-Oct-09 09:20:38

Is that the thread without a title which is unclickable-on? (In Site Stuff)? It was there when I went to bed and it's still there now. Have refreshed lots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now