Talk

Advanced search

Why is there a BIG gap between the last post on a thread and the writing in box thingy

(22 Posts)
cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 12:34:30

? Is it broken?

Still having to log in everytime BTW. Just incase anyone is interested.

<<sulks>>

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 12:40:29

do not sulk Cocolepew, you have tesco vouchers to spend, treat yourselfgrin!

I have the big gap as well but not all the time. Same about the loging in, every now and then I have to log back on but does not happen to often either. I suppose it either means that MNHQ are super efficient or that the problem just fixes itself up.

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 12:41:48

It happens to me all the time.

They hate me.

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 12:45:17

No they don't.

How's your day , technology asside?smile

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 12:47:18

Well the DDs are about to get thrown out throw the window if they don't stop fighting, I've stareted a diet, the house needs hoovered and I have a pile of ironing to do.

Therefore I'm sitting at the computer grin.

Yours?

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 12:53:43

THe children have already been thrown out of window( well door really), ironing still in the basket and yes sitting at the computer seems like a beautiful idea!grin

I have even made myself some tea and won't move from here until it is all down!

The plan this morning was for the DCs to tidy their bedroom (5mins job) and then walk to the park as the weather was nice. But, as usual, the 5 minutes turned into a couple of hours and now it is all grey and cold so I am sitting at the computer while they freeze outside!grin

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 12:59:15

smile

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 13:10:00

Is that a smile I can see?grin

<<passes a freshly brewed cuppa>>

Sugar?

They are all back in. DS3 fell form his bike and has graised both elbows quite badly. He is now sitting with me sharing the tea. So sweet! (Ds, not the sweet).

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 13:11:25

grr, not the tea!!!! I cannot multy task at the moment!

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 13:12:09

Yes DD1 has gone upstairs and DD2 is playing with her GoGos hmm.

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 13:15:02

What do they do with their Gogos? Mine have got some and just keep them in a box, they do not know what to do with them and I have no idea what they could do with them apart from using them as funny counters for board games.

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 13:16:56

DD plays Strctly Come Dancing with hers, the cards are the score cards grin At the moment she is putting them in colour groups and is arranging their weddings hmm.

gorionine Wed 28-Oct-09 13:36:13

Oh that 's nice! it bits staying in a box!

HellonMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Oct-09 13:39:38

We don't hate you, cocolepew - honest! We're just still scratching our heads about your logging in thing.

And now we're scratching even more about your big-gap thing!

Will go prod the people in the Shed and see if they have any suggestions for you.

lol at Strictly Go-gos, btw

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 13:43:10

Thank you smile

IdrisTheDragon Wed 28-Oct-09 13:58:25

Gogos are great. DS has lots of them put into quite big model cars. They also seem to have personalities. We did use them in a game of lego earlier on.

Some of them went in a hot air balloon aka the gogo box with a gogo bag underneath.

blueywhite Wed 28-Oct-09 14:02:51

Hi Hellon <waves>

I've suddenly got that big box thing going on too, just the last couple of days, and probs staying logged in...

Just thought I'd mention it...

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 14:13:43

They hate you too bluey. We'll form our own clique.

BigTech (MNHQ) Wed 28-Oct-09 15:14:28

There is new stuff rolling out in the next couple of days, hopefully these changes will fix your problems. If you are still having these issues on Monday then please let us know and I will investigate.

Thanks

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 16:45:27

Will do smile

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 19:46:51

Now everything is squished to the bottom of the page.

<<goes to watch Waterloo Road>>

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 19:49:05

OK just seen thread in active convos, as you were troops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now