Talk

Advanced search

Just for the record- does the DM still do their MN column?

(9 Posts)
wellrespectedDailyMail Mon 19-Oct-09 23:07:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wellrespectedDailyMail Mon 19-Oct-09 23:27:58

wannaBe Mon 19-Oct-09 23:33:46

afaik it is still in there yes. But I don't buy it so haven't actually seen it myself.

There is a thread in the news section about the jan moir article... but for the record...

I imagine that most daily mail readers have complained because the article was against a celebrity. Imagine that if it had been against joe bloggs on the street they wouldn't have batted an eyelid, as anyone who reads the daily mail is clearly happy to read the rest of the hate-filled bile they print...

wellrespectedDailyMail Mon 19-Oct-09 23:37:52

AbricotsSecs Mon 19-Oct-09 23:38:24

Message withdrawn

wellrespectedDailyMail Mon 19-Oct-09 23:39:16

BiteOfFun Mon 19-Oct-09 23:40:24

I don't really bother about it being a sleb, and I suspect many people don't actually. What sticks in the craw was that he was barely cold, and that it was outrageously homophobic.

wannaBe Mon 19-Oct-09 23:41:53

yes afaik the mn column is still in there, although I know this only from what someone said on another thread..

I wonder if the "respect" they have is more to do with the fact that some perhaps are somewhat in shock by the fact that they publish such bigoted opinions against practically every part of society and get away with it.

wellrespectedDailyMail Mon 19-Oct-09 23:46:00

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now