Talk

Advanced search

Does CAT work on a Sunday?

(7 Posts)
lowrib Sun 20-Sep-09 12:32:47

Someone has sent me a message via CAT but it hasn't shown up.

Do MNET vet the messages or do something to them, rather than them getting sent on automatically? As it's Sunday does it mean I might not get it till tomorrow?

TIA smile

DorotheaPlenticlew Sun 20-Sep-09 12:46:53

Oh dear, lowrib, I hope I did it right. It was my first time using it -- I had to sign up. Not sure how long it usually takes.

Hopefully someone who knows will be along in a minute.

southeastastra Sun 20-Sep-09 12:52:57

think so, sometimes it takes a few hours iirc

lowrib Sun 20-Sep-09 13:14:39

DorotheaPlenticlew I'm sure it's not you! and thank you for signing up just to help little old me, that really is very kind of you.

If it was automatic it would have turned up straight away. I think I remember reading something last time I used CAT which implied that MNET moderate them before forwarding them on, and as it's Sunday we might be waiting a long time!

I'm really sorry to be a pain, would you mind emailing me instead, and I'll email you right back?

My address is

beccaatlarge
at
hotmail
dot
com

Thanks, I really do appreciate it grin

lowrib Sun 20-Sep-09 15:19:44

In case anyone's wondering, it did turn up in the end, so there must be someone running around in the hamster wheel at the centre of the mnet site, even on a Sunday!

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 20-Sep-09 16:36:52

<squeak>

lowrib Mon 21-Sep-09 14:17:08

grin grin at <squeak>

Thanks Geraldine smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now