Talk

Advanced search

Help need advice

(10 Posts)
Ezzitigger Wed 16-Sep-09 09:42:32

Does anyone have any tips on aiding conception? Im nearing 35 and have a little boy but would love to have another. Any tips would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

SoupDragon Wed 16-Sep-09 09:44:32

Hi,

Have a look at the conception section of the talk boards and try posting your question there. There'll be lots of well informed people to help you out

MmeLindt Wed 16-Sep-09 09:44:33

If you post this on "Conception" topic then you will have more replies.

Are you new to MN? Welcome, and good luck with TTC.

frumpygrumpyisacoffeeRevel Wed 16-Sep-09 09:46:10

Hi,

This bit of the board is for questions relating to the Mumsnet site. If you click on Topics and look down to Becoming a Parent, you will see Conception just along from it on the right.

If you click on that you'll see lots of current discussions about conception or you can start your own thread (heading) in there and you will definitely get responses.

Hope that helps.

frumpygrumpyisacoffeeRevel Wed 16-Sep-09 09:47:22

grin what are we like, we all jump on the newbie, its like being back at school 'I'll show her the toilets, no, no ME' grin

MmeLindt Wed 16-Sep-09 10:01:43

It is the lure of being able to solve a problem and show the new girl where to hang her book bag.

Aren't we incredibly welcoming though?

frumpygrumpyisacoffeeRevel Wed 16-Sep-09 10:06:05

We are! <<fg lays out freshly baked muffins and flutters her eyelashes>> grin

SoupDragon Wed 16-Sep-09 10:44:22

Pah!

I gave her a link.

[prefect badge]

frumpygrumpyisacoffeeRevel Wed 16-Sep-09 11:01:35

Either way.......she doesn't like us much, she took one look at us and fled grin

MmeLindt Wed 16-Sep-09 15:19:26

You two, with your links and bold script, you frightened her off.

I was so gentle and caring too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now