Talk

Advanced search

TECH!!! Pull your finger out.........

(10 Posts)
PestoSurfMonster Fri 28-Aug-09 15:40:23

My MN has gone all wierd. Doesn't show that I've read threads and the whole active convos seem to be blurring into one blue blur.... Grrrrr!!

Thank you please smile

hippipotamiHasLost59lbs Fri 28-Aug-09 15:47:56

Ooh, me too. And the format keeps changing depending on where on the site I am, some are MN classic, some the new format. I have to keep checking I am still logged in as it is all over the place...

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 28-Aug-09 15:49:22

Hi, we've alerted tech to the problems on the site at the moment. Finger's crossed it'll be fixed asap.

Katisha Fri 28-Aug-09 15:49:55

Yep it's gone all strange here as well.

HecatesTwopenceworth Fri 28-Aug-09 15:52:04

ah. I thought something was different. Was trying to figure out what it was. grin

PestoSurfMonster Fri 28-Aug-09 15:54:58

Thank you Catherine.

<<hopes Tech hasn't scarpered off early for Bank holiday weekend>>

navyeyelasH Fri 28-Aug-09 15:56:52

advanced search is all freaky too and in firefox the ads on some threads have massive white spaces underneath!

BigTech (MNHQ) Fri 28-Aug-09 16:18:30

Thank you for your help in identifying these issues, as you will notice one has pulled ones finger from where it was suggested to be and used it and its nine friends to fix the problems.

Hope it is to your satisfaction. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

FluffySaysTheDailyMailsShite Fri 28-Aug-09 16:20:17

Hmm, some champagne to calm the nerves? For medicinal purposes of course. This would help grin

PestoSurfMonster Fri 28-Aug-09 21:39:53

Thank you greatly BigTech

<<ponders>>

You could help me wiht hanging my new blackout blinds tomorrow.... wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now