Talk

Advanced search

Joggler power supply

(11 Posts)
fruitshootsandheaves Thu 13-Aug-09 21:43:40

Did I read somewhere that Joggler testers were being sent a new power supply because of an electrical fault with the original ones?

I haven't heard or received anything but I was a bit concerned so I turned my Joggler off while I was on holiday.

Is there anything I need to do? Should I buy a new power supply?

TIA

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Aug-09 22:03:15

I'm afraid I've no idea, fruitshootsandheaves, but I know a woman who might!

I'll let her know you're asking.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Aug-09 23:09:54

I'm the woman who knows (sort of) and I've fired off an email to see what the latest news is on this one - will let you know

Ann

fruitshootsandheaves Thu 13-Aug-09 23:28:21

ty both

PSUGirl Wed 19-Aug-09 16:49:54

Hi if any of you are still waiting for the replacement power supply unit for their O2 Joggler then you can refer to the following link http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/o2joggler.html

Sorry if this has caused you any concern.

PSUGirl Wed 19-Aug-09 16:53:14

If ok with you all I'll get your contact details from MNHQ and be in touch with you all so that i can resolve this matter for you ASAP. Thanks PSUGirl

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 24-Aug-09 09:45:44

I had a voicemail from someone at 02 asking about my power supply, but unfortunately I deleted the message without taking down her name/number blush.

I have received the replacement but haven't returned the original yet as I've been on holiday.

Could someone pass on the necessary info to 02 for me?

thanks

fruitshootsandheaves Tue 25-Aug-09 12:18:44

Thanks MNHQ, O2 and PSUGirl my replacement power supply arrived today. grin

MerlinsBeard Sat 29-Aug-09 16:59:15

My joggler is currently used as a clock blush

bonkerz Sat 29-Aug-09 17:03:11

i got 2 new joggler power supplys........unfortunately i have no joggler after having to send it back due to it no longer working! how ironic! LOL

Cornflakemum Sat 05-Sep-09 17:17:08

I received my new power supply - seems all OK , thanks.

However the accompanying letter made me laugh... it was along the lines of:

"Here is your new power supply. You will know it is your new power supply as it has a big O2 sticker on it.

Take your new power cable (that's the one with the big O2 sticker on it) and replace your existing cable)

Put the old cable (that's NOT the one with the big O2 sticker on it) in thwe return envelope...

etc etc

But did the new cable have anything on it which could possibly be construed as an 'O2 sticker' ?

Nope. Nothing. Nada.

hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now