Talk

Advanced search

Registration email - says it's not working....but IT IS!!!!

(5 Posts)
Doodle2u Mon 10-Aug-09 23:03:47

In My Mumsnet, I get this message:-

The last time we tried to send email to this address, the attempt failed. If your address is incorrect you can change it below.)

As far as I know, my email is fine! The bank seem to have no difficulty emailing me every 5 minutes to tell me about the sorry state of my over-draft!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Aug-09 10:44:25

Hi Doodle2u. Yes, lots of people (including us at MNHQ!) seem to be getting this message at the moment.

We're trying to figure out what's going on.

And actually, you may be able to help us out a bit: are you stil getting any of the newsletters/roundups/emails from us that you signed up to get?

And did you get a recent email from us about fun stuff to do with your kids in the summer?

Doodle2u Tue 11-Aug-09 13:56:05

Hi Helen - yes, I think I've had those emails. Just diving out to pick the kids up from Holiday Club so will double check and report back later.

Doodle2u Tue 11-Aug-09 18:34:42

Last round-up was 24 July 2009

MN Parenting News received 23rd July 2009

Specific mailing about what to do with the kids - not had, however, already sorted a solution, lock em in a cupboard under the stairs with some dry bread and water, only until September though.

AstronomyDomine Tue 11-Aug-09 18:40:36

Me too Doodle, yet I received an email earlier this week!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now