Talk

Advanced search

Odd message on MyMumsnet... and can't change address.

(11 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Fri 07-Aug-09 08:43:52

ok, just been onto my mumsnet, realised I haven't changed my address and we've lived here a year, and theres a message which says "The last time we tried to send email to this address, the attempt failed. If your address is incorrect you can change it below.)" the email is correct, and the message wasn't there 2w ago when I last name changed!

OracleInaCoracle Fri 07-Aug-09 09:04:00

bump.

epithet Fri 07-Aug-09 09:04:47

I've got that on mine too. Clearly not true, as I continue to get the weekly round-ups.

OracleInaCoracle Fri 07-Aug-09 09:06:28

phew, not just me then! however email has been playing up so thought I would check. got all excited in case I'd won something!

epithet Fri 07-Aug-09 09:07:50

Ha ha, that was what I thought when I saw it the first time grin. I scanned the Winners Corner thread for ages...but no.

Bleatblurt Fri 07-Aug-09 09:08:27

I have that too.

OracleInaCoracle Fri 07-Aug-09 09:17:56

phew <straightens back and sheds coat of shame>

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Aug-09 09:39:17

Will ask BigT wot he reckons and get back to you.

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Aug-09 10:26:18

Apparently this is a Big Task to fix because large number of potential reasons why it's happening.

Has gone to defcon1 on NikitaTech's list, but may take a little while.

OracleInaCoracle Fri 07-Aug-09 15:25:42

thank you geraldine!!

elvislives Fri 07-Aug-09 19:48:20

oh thank goodness- I've just come on to start a thread on this. I got the same message, and like lissie thought I must have won something

Have never changed email address and haven't had anything from MN recently (but do get the roundup)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now