Talk

Advanced search

I don't know if it's a MN problem or my computer being weird...

(3 Posts)
Bleatblurt Sun 19-Jul-09 16:39:02

I have MN open in a different page to the rest of the stuff I have open (means MN usually doesn't crash when every other bloody page disappears when IE freezes wink) but whenever I click a link in a MN thread rather than just opening up a new tab alongside my other tabs it is turning every single tab I have open to whatever link I've just clicked.

If that made sense. blush

Is it a problem with my computer or is MN trying to take over and prevent me looking at any other site? grin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 19-Jul-09 17:45:19

Well, obviously, Butterball, this is all part of our plan to dominate the cyber-universe...

Alternatively, I haven't the foggiest! But I will ask the Techs on Monday if they can come up with an explanation (and solution) for you.

Bleatblurt Sun 19-Jul-09 18:21:24

Thanking you. grin

<<goes off muttering about how Bounty admin NEVER answer you even when you email several times>>

I think you should be looking at world domination rather than just cyber domination. I'd vote for one of you MN bods for prime minister! wink grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now