Talk

Advanced search

any ideas please?

(5 Posts)
nicola4710 Mon 13-Jul-09 22:37:30

Hi

I'm new to the forum so firstly can i say hello to all you fellow mums (and dads of course) form me and my beautiful daughter Bella.

Secondly - I am looking for opinions from mums and dads who use the internet to source information - to what they would like to see on a website aimed at families -

I am building a website so any ideas of what you would like to see would be greatly appreciated.

Are any mums on here from the Bolton area?

Thanks a bunch,

Nicola

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Mon 13-Jul-09 22:40:50

Hi nicola. Welcome to mumsnet.

The best place to find mums from where you are is to start a thread on mumsnet local, look at the top of the page, it just say's local.
As for the info you require for your potential site, it's best to chat to the ladies who run the site as there is sometimes a charge for this sort of thing. I'll see if I can get them to chat to you. smile

nicola4710 Mon 13-Jul-09 22:45:40

Hi

Thanks for that - will go to the local area of the site.

whoops didn't realise wasn't allowed to post about the kinda things ppl would like on a site -

please just delete the post if it is against the rules...

Its just a site i'm doing as my hobby really and wondered what kind of things other mums would like on it.

Thanks
Nicola

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Mon 13-Jul-09 22:47:34

It's OK, don't worry. I'm sure the powers that be will sort it out. smile

There's threads on the local site for meet ups/local services/events.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 14-Jul-09 11:01:24

Hi Nicola4710 - and welcome to Mumsnet.

About your search for website ideas: why don't you drop us an email at contactus@mumsnet.com and we'll see what we can do to help you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now