Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ - Why won't pages load properly for me? It's making me want to gnaw my own arm off with frustration!

(3 Posts)
Alestorm Fri 10-Jul-09 09:25:21

If I go through the main talk page (as in mumsnet.com/talk) and then click on the topic (so mumsnet.com/talk/relationships) it just doesn't load the whole page. So I get the top banner, and the link to home, talk, conception, pregnanct, and the talk and threads links, and then nothing. If i want to start a new thread I have to find the appropriate topic in Active Convos and go through an existing thread.

Does that make sense? I need it sorted - I have a massive whinge about dh I need to get out of me before I kill him. I've restarted my browser and my laptop and none of it is making a difference! <<weeps salty tears of frustration>>

Alestorm Fri 10-Jul-09 10:25:46

Heeeeeelllllllloooooo!

Don't make me stalk you on Twitter!

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 10-Jul-09 21:21:43

Hi Alestorm - sorry you're experiencing problems and also for the delay in getting back - too busy chatting about arts and crafts with chris corcoran wink. Is this still happening? Let us know and we'll get tech have a look and contact you on Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now