Talk

Advanced search

The Fonz had some inspiational quotes...can we

(4 Posts)
PerfectPrefect Mon 06-Jul-09 22:36:31

use one of them as a "tip of the day". I think they are apt. Or maybe QOTW

I was thinking of something like:

"it does not matter how you learn.

HOW YOU LEARN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW BRILLENT YOU ARE. HOW INVENTIVE YOU ARE. HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE."

or

"Remember, and I can't say this often enough, do not focus on what you can't do. Just remember school is the law. And when you are done, you will soar like and eagle."

"To every child, I will end where I began:

A learning challenge is just that: an obstacle we deal with, but it doesn't stop us from reaching out destiny."

Or maybe even "I've never done Grahm Norton. He seems like a lot of fun. He's very fast and funny." for QOTW grin

Seriously - thankyou for inviting him (or accepting his offer). He seems like a down to earth and genuine guy who was just happy to chat to us for what we are; and to post on a subject which is is passionate about to genuinely help others. He wasn't in it for self gain liek some others....THANKYOU

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-Jul-09 11:21:27

Ask and you shall receive, PerfectPrefect - look right and down a bit...

PerfectPrefect Tue 07-Jul-09 17:21:42

TY....he was very inspirational smile

PerfectPrefect Fri 10-Jul-09 18:14:38

TY again smile

makes up for all my personal tip ofthe day suggestions which get thrown straight in the bin (until someone else suggests the same and gets the credit) wink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now