Talk

Advanced search

Just paid to use CAT facility, still won't let me CAT, anyone know why?

(9 Posts)
jodee Fri 05-Jun-09 22:04:19

I'm confused, I've just paid - and it tells me at the top of this page that I'm logged in, but when I try to use CAT page it then says I'm 'logged out', and tells me I can't use CAT as I'm not subscribed. Does it not happen immediately then?

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Jun-09 22:14:58

jodee, can you email us at contactus@mumsnet.com, so we can look at what's happening first thing Monday. There may be a time lag with CAT working. If it works over the weekend, would you mind posting here? thanks v much.

jodee Fri 05-Jun-09 22:16:36

Thanks Geraldine, just emailed. smile

jodee Mon 08-Jun-09 14:25:25

Hi, still can't CAT, can you look into my email please, thank you.

jodee Wed 10-Jun-09 23:29:15

Geraldine, no-one has responded to my email, I have send a second one. I still cannot send a CAT message. Thank you.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 10-Jun-09 23:36:44

Hello jodee - I've just checked your registration details and you're not down as having paid for a CAT subscription.

Would you mind mailing us (contactus@mumsnet.com) again? - and we'll see if we can work out what's happened

jodee Thu 11-Jun-09 14:40:56

have 'sent' ... doh. Anyway, thank you for the email, have sent a reply with relevant payment details attached.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 11-Jun-09 15:39:46

Sorted! And emailed you back smile

jodee Sat 13-Jun-09 16:15:57

Thankyou, wonderful people at MN Towers! thought you had blacklisted me there for a minute! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now