Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

techy type mumsnet team person - a few q's

(5 Posts)
Tortington Sat 02-Apr-05 16:16:48

any chance you can creat a link where i can read the whole site in reverse order - rather like the threads? so start with chat and finish will allergies? see what i mean?

also when i load my favourite threads - then enter a thread and post on it and press the "back" button i do not go back to my fav loaded threads - i go back to a "internet wont work" kinda page - which i reload - then i get back to the page where i loadmy favourite threads rather than my loaded favourtire threads - are you still with me?

the same thing happens as above when i search threads in the last 30 mins or 15 mins - i read the threads - but if i enter a thread or post on one - i cannot page backwards as the "internet page insnt working please refresh" page comes up - i refresh and am back to entering the minutes again - its very frustrating.

hope you know what i mean.

regards

custy

Snugs Sat 02-Apr-05 16:20:16

Tip for solving the 'back' problem - open threads in new windows, so your original search stays intact until you are ready to refresh it.

Right click and choose open in new window.

lou33 Sat 02-Apr-05 16:34:28

thats what i do snugs

Snugs Sat 02-Apr-05 16:38:41

Hmph, not talking to you lou - still wandering through escape games as we speak
What have you started?

lou33 Sat 02-Apr-05 16:41:18

i feel too dim to do any puzzles today, am just staring blankly at the screen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now