Talk

Advanced search

Moderators - you're needed

(9 Posts)
handlemecarefully Tue 29-Mar-05 12:49:17

To call order on a couple of grossy stupid chat threads. One entitled something like 'Don't lynch me - blah blah' and the other about 'Ugly children'

fastasleep Tue 29-Mar-05 12:50:47

Are you saying that my comment about baked potatoes was nasty? Oh God I hope it wasn't taken that way! ...You're right though HMC...very bad taste especially in the don't lynch me..

Socci Tue 29-Mar-05 12:50:51

Message withdrawn

Carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Mar-05 12:51:28

Thanks we'll take a look. For future reference, if you see something that you think needs looking at please email contactus@mumsnet.com straight away

Thanks again

Sponge Tue 29-Mar-05 12:53:51

Please delete my post. It was meant lightheartedly but it has offended people and I don't want that.
Sponge .

handlemecarefully Tue 29-Mar-05 12:54:14

fastasleep - thanks you've temporarily calmed me down and got my blood pressure lower; had a little laugh about the baked potatoes

I am sloping off mumsnet today though as I am just too rattled now to post constructively. Back tomorrow though!

Carrie - sorry, in future will use the email alert process

fastasleep Tue 29-Mar-05 12:56:04

Aww HMC we all have those days

fastasleep Tue 29-Mar-05 12:56:57

And Sponge my goodness I'm amazing at saying things that are misconstrued, don't worry about it too much!

Carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Mar-05 13:02:33

Hi all

Both threads seem to have calmed down now and we don't feel they warrant deletion at the moment so we'll take no action - but thanks again for the heads up. We can't possibly keep track of every thread so it's great that members let us know if there's something they don't like/think might kick off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now