Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where's the Rest of SN in Alpha?

(8 Posts)
Davros Sun 06-Mar-05 17:44:39

Dear Tech, when I switch the SN board to alphabetical it only goes up to D. Am I doing something wrong? Should I press another button to get E onwards?

JJ Sun 06-Mar-05 18:32:13

I'm guessing that there's a cutoff for the number of threads displayed per page. You might try emailing contactus@mumsnet.com (let me try a link: click this to email them ).

It'll get seen quicker (more quickly?).

tech (MNHQ) Sun 06-Mar-05 21:23:56

It's a feature-ette, aka a bug. I'll look at fixing it soonest..... soz.

Davros Sat 02-Apr-05 17:39:50

Just trying to find a thread on DLA so switched SN to alpha and it still only goes up to D but obviuosly not all of D. Can you do anything tech? I will try to search archive in the meantime but alpha would be easier.

Davros Fri 15-Apr-05 23:26:53

BUMP
Its still the same. We actually do really need this for things like Statementing, OTs, Paediatricians etc etc. Any chance of fixing it???

Justine (mumsnet) Tue 19-Apr-05 14:36:05

Hi Davros,
Just clocked this - apologies - will give Tech a prod.

tech (MNHQ) Tue 19-Apr-05 21:53:08

Hi there,
It's just splitting the display into pages as there are so many threads. At the top there should be a line that says:

There are 2160 threads in this topic (5 pages). Display from thread: 1 | 501 | 1001 | 1501 | 2001 |

You can click them in turn to see all the threads.

Regards,
Tech

Davros Wed 20-Apr-05 16:01:59

That's great, thanks. I find using Alpha as my first port of call easier than searching the archive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now