Talk

Advanced search

something wrong with the 'post amounts' showing on main active convo's page......

(12 Posts)
InvisiblePsychomum Fri 03-Oct-08 12:22:20

you know on the main active convo's page the thread title is displayed along with how many posts are on the thread.....

well......

on the main page it is saying one thing EG.... when do we find out who is off to costa rica? 13 Posts. Latest: from Threadworrm at Fri 03-Oct-08 12:17:06

and then you click on the thread and it shows a huge difference, like so....when do we find out who is off to costa rica? (47 messages)

Is mumsnet gonna break again and go offlineshock<<<eeek>>>

or is tech not up to his job todayhmmgrin

InvisiblePsychomum Fri 03-Oct-08 12:55:36

anyone ???

Cappuccino Fri 03-Oct-08 12:56:53

oh yes I noticed this

thought it was me going insane

DeJaVous Fri 03-Oct-08 12:59:38

I posted about this yesterday, tech said they'll sort it out when they'd one some other more high priority stuff... here

YetMoreTech (MNHQ) Fri 03-Oct-08 13:05:22

It's fixed, but we've not yet released the fix. Hopefully we'll be able to do that this afternoon, but we want to roll it in with a couple of other things too. Apologies.

FAQ Fri 03-Oct-08 13:06:23

yeah I noitced that this morning - clicked on a thread that said it had 9 posts.......and it had 337 - decided to give it a miss grin

TheDevilWearsPrimark Fri 03-Oct-08 13:18:11

lol faq I've been doing the same.

InvisiblePsychomum Fri 03-Oct-08 13:28:05

ooh, thankgoodness I am not alone in my madness!!!

wink

BUT, what are these "couple of other things too" then???

you not gonna change MN are yahmm<<glares>>

YetMoreTech (MNHQ) Fri 03-Oct-08 13:51:42

NikitaTech is just putting the finishing touches to this great thing which will allow talk posters to have these little graphics under each of their post, showing when their baby is due, how weight they've gained, etc. You've never seen anything so cool. You'll love it!

TheDevilWearsPrimark Fri 03-Oct-08 13:53:52

he he hee

InvisiblePsychomum Fri 03-Oct-08 13:55:47

I do so hope you are joking!!!

wink

<<psycho, been a member since 2005, 6 days until PMT hits........>>

anyhoo.......have you seen my suggestion about whether you can put a 'troll alert' button on certain threads???

YetMoreTech (MNHQ) Fri 03-Oct-08 17:34:58

Right, it's sorted, hopefully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now