Advanced search

when is the costa rica hting decided?

(12 Posts)
FluffyMummy123 Wed 17-Sep-08 11:06:44

Message withdrawn

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Sep-08 18:06:18

the closing date is 10 October, so it'll be sometime after that

gameboy Sun 05-Oct-08 21:24:59

MN Towers - have you thought about how you're going to handle the anonimity around the competition? Y'know - when you announce that X, Y & Z have won, then a few weeks later their photos are on the kenco website or something, well, er, people will know who they are!

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 06-Oct-08 14:18:22

On the anonymity thing - I guess it's up to the winners. They are going to have to sign up to having the photos and names made public, so they won't be able to be completely. I guess if they don't want that linked to their mumsnet persona we can always give them a pseudonym..

<<And the lucky winners of the Kenco comp are... drum roll... Kenco 1, Kenco 2 and Kenco 3 ....>>

Guess it will then be up to the winners to maintain that pseudonym/anonymity if they want to. Should be interesting to see who can keep those marracas quiet grin

NorbertDentressangle Mon 06-Oct-08 14:24:20

lol -there will be lots of speculating and checking to see who hasn't posted the week of the trip!

(although if the winners have internet access in Costa Rica they could cover their tracks, providing that they don't start threads like:
"Can you identify this snake/spider/lizard that I've found in my hotel room bedroom?"

or "Advice on holidaying alone with people you've never met before"

or "I think I've drunk too much coffee. How can I get to sleep?"

SaintGeorge Mon 06-Oct-08 14:46:14

Why has the closing date changed?

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 06-Oct-08 16:14:40

It hasn't. Sorry. We had a techy mistake and survey now open as should be until Oct 10th.

Flamebat Mon 06-Oct-08 16:15:55

So are they calling people, or is it a wind up? hmm

schwotz Mon 06-Oct-08 17:10:36

What are they looking for? What did you click? Gap Year vs No Gap Year ? Swimsuit vs bikini ? Tea vs coffee ? I think I got them all wrong.

Flamebat Mon 06-Oct-08 17:44:43

i was no gap and coffee... clearly WRONG wink

cremolafoam Mon 06-Oct-08 17:46:23

want to go today
sad

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-Oct-08 12:17:28

Winners announced here

All have said they are happy to use their nicknames ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now