Talk

Advanced search

any chance we can have a bit more freedom to choose/hide/highlight/order threads in' threads im on'?

(15 Posts)
ChupitosGalore Sun 14-Sep-08 20:36:13

it would be nice to be able to hide ones you post oin once but know you wont go back to after a couple fo hours or so

and useful to somehow highlihght or 'sticky' threads you do want to track and not forget about

fanks smile

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 22:35:10

<ahem>

im still here y'know.....

smile

SlartyBartFast Mon 15-Sep-08 22:37:21

well you can watch, and you can hide them and if you have posted on them you will get them under My Threads.

MmeLindt Mon 15-Sep-08 22:37:49

I would love this option for the FOOC thread as I sometimes don't have anything interesting to post and it drops so far down my "threads I am on" that I have to search for it.

Twinklemegan Mon 15-Sep-08 22:42:51

I'd like this option for threads I post on and then regret. They stay there haunting me for days and I end up getting drawn in again.

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 22:57:52

exactly twinklemegan and mme lindt. those are two fine examples of why i want this. get to work techs! [cracks whip]

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Sep-08 23:01:02

We will most certainly raise the possibility - it all makes sense - and report back.

QuintessentialShadow Mon 15-Sep-08 23:03:47

It is a little sad if you post a thread, and a few days later, somebody replies, but you dont know because it has fallen off "threads I am on"

Yes. I know. I post too much.

psychomum5 Mon 15-Sep-08 23:07:32

can you not do that in 'threads to watch'
I have my book club thread in there!

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 23:08:03

yes, the 3 day limit is not good either.
more editorial freedom with our threads im on pls techs!
[or maybe^ i should pull my head out the pooter and spenmd more time with my dc....hmmm...[muses]... Nahhhh, daft idea that! grin]

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 23:09:38

no psycho. thread im watching is all full of threads i mean to do something about something mentioned therein. only i dont do it, so in true procrastinators fashion i cant look for fear of guilt complex.
duh.

psychomum5 Mon 15-Sep-08 23:11:30

lol

bit like my answer phone messages occasionallyblush

it would be easier I agree with it all in one bit, and to also hide ones without having to push them off your list of ones you are trying to keep

IYGWIM....not sure I made sense to me then!

RustyBear Mon 15-Sep-08 23:12:57

You don't have to stick with the 3 day limit though - you can have up to 7 days. It does mean you get a lot of threads you've lost interest in though, so it would be good to be able to hide them

psychomum5 Mon 15-Sep-08 23:14:41

well....I have the seven day limit, but cos I am here too much and post on too many, I knock them off within a day cos the limit is 51.

I mean, why can we not have a limit of like, 250 or summit.....you know, for us hardcore ones like....

psychomum5 Mon 15-Sep-08 23:15:35

and now my brain is officially dead as my last post sounded like my 14yr old DD wrote itblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now