Talk

Advanced search

Tip of the week

(11 Posts)
Kewcumber Sun 14-Sep-08 00:23:47

Don't put a bottle of lager in the freezer to chill a while ... then forget about it until the next day.

(Do I win something?)

FAQ Sun 14-Sep-08 00:24:48

grin - same goes with coke/any fizzy drink

S1ur Sun 14-Sep-08 00:26:40

I am sorry but could you explain? I may be missing somthing, but why would you forget?????

This doesn't ring true. Are you a troll?

grin

Kewcumber Sun 14-Sep-08 00:27:51

I blame my sister and it was low-alcohol beer

minorbird Sun 14-Sep-08 00:30:19

Bananas were made to be opened at the stumpy end rather than the spout, you will be amazed how easy they are to pop open. I was a monkey in a previous life. I still am now and so is my DD grin

S1ur Sun 14-Sep-08 00:41:22

Minor you win random post award grin you monkey you.

<vows to try popping bananas>

KEW.
That changes everything. goodness me did you not destroy it subconciously for tasting like piss?

minorbird Sun 14-Sep-08 00:44:00

Ooo I win an award?!? <<<<preens like only a monkey can>>>>

Random though? Did I get the wrong end of the stick with this tip of the week thing? Was my 'take a break letter section' mentality wrong???? LOL wouldnt suprise me! blush PS- do try alternate ending banana popping it will change your life!

S1ur Sun 14-Sep-08 01:01:22

You can have this.

I may upgrade it, depending on banana experiments.

grin

minorbird Sun 14-Sep-08 01:04:39

Why thank you slur! I shall wear it with pride. grin

I look forward to your banana experimentation and can only hope the said banana is ripe and ready for popping from alternate end. grin

S1ur Sun 14-Sep-08 01:07:38

<sigh>

There was a time when banana experimentation meant trying to dry 'em and smoke 'em.

These days I am reduced to methods of opening them and at best - arguments about mashing vs finger foods.

Oh I do have a wild life.

minorbird Sun 14-Sep-08 01:09:25

LOLOLOLOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now