Talk

Advanced search

Seperate Section for C/Section discussion?

(6 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Tue 19-Aug-08 09:20:30

Message withdrawn

rachel(mumsnet) Tue 19-Aug-08 20:31:17

Have added this to the list of stuff to discuss at the next editorial meeting and will let you know what we decide. If anyone else has any views on this, please do post here.
Cheers, MNHQ

ilovemydog Tue 19-Aug-08 20:39:19

does it really matter what topic it's put under? Or for that matter any topic? For instance, breastfeeding and formula is one topic...

The point though is how many people respond because it's an active conversation, in which case the topic criteria goes out the window..

perhaps a better question would be how many people respond based on topics...

Twiglett Tue 19-Aug-08 20:42:21

I had 2 electives and think it would not be a good idea

birth is birth .. c-section, assisted, vaginal, home whatever .. the baby comes out

c-section being separated smacks of being less or different and would make me angry .. and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry --> <twig stands in ripped clothes and bulging biceps> envy

Twiglett Tue 19-Aug-08 20:43:40

<retracts>

actually I don't give a stuff about topics unless it's to use the 'hide it' option to topics .. then it's useful .. again on this criteria it is not sensible to remove one form of childbirth from childbirth either

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Sep-08 17:39:21

We've discussed this and we reckon it would be a bit odd for it to have its own topic, because it is how lots of women experience childbirth. (And giving it its own topic won't guarantee a supportive atmosphere wink)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now