Advanced search


(9 Posts)
Loriycs Fri 01-Aug-08 10:45:42

can anyone tell me where i can find the things that look like brackets but straighter, that go around the smileys, on my keyboard, much appreciated

Volkl Fri 01-Aug-08 11:09:30

all keyboards are different so i could tell you totally the wrong place. But you could just copy and paste them from the examples at the bottom of the page.

HT grin wink smile

Loriycs Fri 01-Aug-08 11:15:59

trying now

Loriycs Fri 01-Aug-08 11:16:16

didnt work???

DontNeedAnything Fri 01-Aug-08 11:17:15

They should be in teh same place on a standard windows desktop.

They are just to the right of O & P

(Same keys as { without the shift)

hughjarssss Fri 01-Aug-08 11:17:39

Mine are next to the 'P' key, is that any help?

littlelapin Fri 01-Aug-08 11:20:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Fri 01-Aug-08 11:21:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Loriycs Fri 01-Aug-08 11:24:58

oh yes got them, cheers smilesmilesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now