Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Okay, I'm flummoxed - how do I get the Letterbox 10% discount?

(9 Posts)
LilRedWG Sat 05-Apr-08 11:54:43

There's no code and I've tried just clicking on the link, but when I go to check out it does not remove 10%.

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 05-Apr-08 21:52:31

Hi there

Sorry you're having trouble. I'm afraid it might be Monday before I can get you an answer on this, but someone will get back.
Apologies for the annoyance

rachel(mumsnet) Mon 07-Apr-08 16:09:10

Hi there, I've just made an order from Letterbox (via the button on the discount partners' page) and it offered me the discount as I reached the checkout at the end. Try again but do please let us know if you are still not being offered the discount and we'll look into it.

snickersnack Tue 23-Sep-08 11:40:35

Hi - just bumping this, as I've clicked on the link on the Mall page, and got all the way through to checkout and there's no sign of a discount showing. I haven't entered my card details yet, but am worried that if I do, I'll end up paying full price...thanks!

rachel(mumsnet) Wed 24-Sep-08 12:22:51

Hi Snickersnack. Sorry for not getting back yesterday. We're checking this out and will come back later today.

snickersnack Thu 25-Sep-08 21:38:46

snickersnack to MNHQ, snickernsack to MNHQ...any update on this? I have a truly substantial order to place, it would be v helpful to have a discount! Thank you.

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Sep-08 22:06:50

hmmm sorry don't know but will chase tomorrow.(assuming we're not zombies)

CatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 26-Sep-08 14:52:35

Hi - I've asked sales / tech to take a look at this for you...

snickersnack Sun 05-Oct-08 11:25:09

Help! Now the Letterbox link has disappeared altogether. Does that mean no more discount? I did really really really want to buy some things - have a discount code from somewhere else but assumed if I bought via MN you got a percentage of the sale?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now