Why was my thread

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

AnotherSunrise Sun 06-Jun-21 23:58:03

Deleted and nobody told me

OP’s posts: |
gamerchick Mon 07-Jun-21 00:06:19

It's midnight. Repeatedly asking isn't going to make anyone answer quicker. Give it until tomorrow.

AnotherSunrise Mon 07-Jun-21 11:11:31

Am not repeatedly asking and no one ever answers

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 07-Jun-21 12:16:39

Hi @AnotherSunrise,

It looks like we took your thread down as it was essentially a TAAT (Thread About A Thread). The one we think you were enquiring about was taken down last night with the following message:

We're going to remove this thread shortly.

It reads like a pretty big pile-on, and we don't think that's in the spirit of the site.

It's always worth remembering that there are real people on the end of such posts, and our aim is to make parents lives easier.

We hope that answers your questions. If you ever have concerns about a particular thread, it's best to drop us a line at contactus@mumsnet.com, rather than starting a new thread about it (which will likely be deleted!). smile

AnotherSunrise Tue 08-Jun-21 01:11:39

But I wasn't piling it on I was supporting and was interested to read the rest of the thread. I think if you are randomly deleting threads you should inform the poster

gamerchick Tue 08-Jun-21 07:17:30

A pile on doesn't usually mean the OP doing it and a thread about a thread isn't allowed on here so are automatically deleted OP.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in