Talk

Advanced search

mumsnet Local

(11 Posts)
cremolafoam Thu 19-Jul-07 11:28:42

hello tech, i have just spent the morning trying to list things on the Belfast site and they have vanished.No matter whati do when i click save nothing happens.
help!

Tech (MNHQ) Sat 21-Jul-07 18:19:51

HI Sorry I missed this before now.... will investigate. Do you remember the name of any of them?

Tech (MNHQ) Sat 21-Jul-07 18:42:21

Hi, I found them. I'll drop you a note.

Cheers,
Tech

chocoholicfrog Wed 25-Jul-07 12:33:35

Hi tech,
I've added a hello onto the High Wycombe local site but it doesn't seem to want to show up. I think it is there but just hidden. Please help!!

Tech (MNHQ) Wed 25-Jul-07 13:51:39

Hi, I think it's here. Let me know if you can't see it.

chocoholicfrog Wed 25-Jul-07 20:15:33

Nope, it just comes up with 'sorry I can't find that thread'.

Tech (MNHQ) Wed 25-Jul-07 21:08:02

Hi there, I think the problem is that the site hasn't registered you as a member of the High Wycombe local site. If you go to this page and click High Wycombe in the list, it should add you to the list for High Wycombe and you'll be able to see that thread. Let me know if that doesn't work.

iota Wed 25-Jul-07 21:10:54

Tech, I have to ask - why is Milton Keynes honoured with its own topic in Mumsnet Local?

carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 25-Jul-07 21:33:34

The answer is probably that someone suggested Milton Keynes and then volunteered to be Tsarina, even though it wasn't on our original list. Please don't worry, there's noMK bias here at HQ, though I've always had a soft spot for concrete cows

iota Wed 25-Jul-07 21:37:52

they do have their own special beauty

chocoholicfrog Thu 26-Jul-07 08:26:02

Thanks Tech, I can see it now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now