Talk

Advanced search

Have competition entries gone down because its always MN local stuff needed to enter??

(4 Posts)
LadyTophamHatt Wed 04-Jul-07 09:18:34

Well??

I feel a little miffed TBH...notthat I enter the comps very often but when I wantto it always that and theres nothing foe me to add....

Miaou Wed 04-Jul-07 09:28:58

I agree. Have just moved and tbh don't really know enough about the area yet to be able to add stuff to the Local section. I like to enter the comps but feel excluded atm.

Having said that, I never enter the "go on holiday" type ones anyway because you always have to find your own way there and that's out of my price range

chopster Wed 04-Jul-07 09:30:27

you could go to the days out with the kids site and nick stuff fromt hat to enter.

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Jul-07 11:21:07

Sorry for our lack of alternative entry requirements - we've been keen to extract as many local listings as we can to make it as useful as we can as soon as we can...will very soon be asking for reviews again - updated products reviews only moments away tech tells us...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: