Talk

Advanced search

(9 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Grandad44 Tue 13-Mar-18 21:54:28

Hiya everyone

I cannot appear to be able to post in newbie corner

Grandad44 Tue 13-Mar-18 22:02:37

Whenever I go to newbie corner. Create new topic it allows me to write it but when trying to post it am being asked to log in first even though I am already logged in.

PanPanPanPing Wed 14-Mar-18 07:20:56

Your two threads are there in Newbie Corner, Grandad. It might have been a bit of a glitch, especially if you're using the App.

Grandad44 Wed 14-Mar-18 08:14:04

Thanks for the update. I think it was because there was something in the original title as when I changed the title it worked.

Anyhow Im here now and hoping I can help my daughter.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Mar-18 09:35:55

Hi *@Grandad44*, and welcome to Mumsnet.

As PanPanPanPing said, there was possibly some technical glitch when you posted as we can see your thread is up and running in our Newbies Corner topic. We've nipped in and removed the duplicate thread now - it makes life easier if there's just the one thread.

We do think your thread might be better placed in our Legal Issues topic - if you'd like us to move it over, please just hit the report button (or let us know here).

Grandad44 Wed 14-Mar-18 16:25:07

Thank you Dawn. If you think it would be best placed there would you please move it for me. I will soon find my way around. confused

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Mar-18 18:21:15

Hi Again Grandad44

We've moved your thread over to Legal Matters now so we hope you find some useful advice there.

Goodluck with it all

brew

Grandad44 Wed 14-Mar-18 23:06:47

Thanx

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 16-Mar-18 20:26:03

You're so welcome Grandad44

Best of luck with it all

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: