Talk

Advanced search

Pls change the op colour

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Cupoteap Tue 13-Feb-18 07:18:19

I am again finding frustrating to locate an update by an op by scrolling through loads of posts only to be caught out by the bloody fairy ad.

Please, please, please change the op colour to red or something else that is not Fairy coloured

TheDrsDocMartens Tue 13-Feb-18 07:20:39

You can choose the colour yourself can’t you ? Can’t see on mobile but it used to be in customise.

Justturned50 Tue 13-Feb-18 07:23:35

I'm on the mobile app. Op is light blue. My own posts are red.

Cupoteap Tue 13-Feb-18 08:33:21

Really??

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Tue 13-Feb-18 08:34:18

And my OP posts are green and my own posts are purple <boast>

Askance Tue 13-Feb-18 08:36:11

I used to be able to do this and can't any more. It is so offputting.

Grandadwasthatyou Tue 13-Feb-18 08:37:01

I'm the same as you @Cupoteap
When it's a long thread I scroll through quickly and my eye catches the Fairy advert, with it being a similar colour to the ops thread.

sentenceinterrupted Tue 13-Feb-18 09:18:24

Me too. Despite being one of their best customers once, I now actively hate them. Every time I see the word fairy I am pissed off it's not the op.

sentenceinterrupted Tue 13-Feb-18 09:19:32

And I can't figure out how to change colours on the mobile app. It makes me feel old

Cupoteap Tue 13-Feb-18 12:26:11

I have admit my instant reaction at the name Fairy is now annoyance....so I should be able to change it if I log in on the desktop version....now let's see if I can get my password right confused

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 13-Feb-18 13:23:27

Hi OP,

You should be able to change it by going to your preferences.

Let us know how it goes and if there's anything else we can do to help, just give us a shout.

flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: