Talk

Advanced search

Purple bar covering tool bar on mobile site

(9 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

DonnyAndVladSittingInATree Wed 07-Feb-18 10:19:19

Is anyone else having a problem with this purple bar popping up on different threads. It covers all but the search button. I’m on the mobile site. Have reported this post to HQ for attention.

endofthelinefinally Wed 07-Feb-18 10:21:23

Yes.
Very annoying.

JassyRadlett Wed 07-Feb-18 10:23:47

Very bloody irritating. I got the car seat one too....

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Feb-18 10:31:36

Hi folks,

Thanks for the screenshot, that's super helpful. We're aware that popups are being tested on the site. However, this should only appear once daily - can we check that this is the case here?

DonnyAndVladSittingInATree Wed 07-Feb-18 10:35:24

This is the only time I’ve seen it today Lorna. But the day is young wink I will let you know if it reappears today. Is it essential that it appears at all? It is quite irritating if even only once.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Feb-18 10:43:03

DonnyAndVladSittingInATree

This is the only time I’ve seen it today Lorna. But the day is young wink I will let you know if it reappears today. Is it essential that it appears at all? It is quite irritating if even only once.

At the moment, yes... SORRY!

It's just a test though, and it's really important we get feedback, so your thread is really helpful to our reviews team. We've made them aware of it too, so they will be keeping an eye.

DonnyAndVladSittingInATree Wed 07-Feb-18 14:13:01

Thanks Lorna! I’ll suffer it for the greater good!

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Feb-18 14:22:49

BUT it shouldn't have appeared over the toolbar - that's a nuisance and we're fixing that as we speak. flowers

hugoagogo Thu 08-Feb-18 19:46:37

I had that too, but thought it was a fluke.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: