Advanced search

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

LittleLights Wed 07-Feb-18 09:19:43

I only click to read the buyers want to measure up thread

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Feb-18 09:23:29

We're just moving your thread over to site stuff so that we can keep an eye.

We've asked our tech team what it is that's going on here - is this a one-off or is it still happening?

LittleLights Wed 07-Feb-18 09:39:16

Thank you

HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 09-Feb-18 09:09:06

Hi again, LittleLights. Could you pop onto that thread again and see if you're still getting this message? We're hopeful it was a one-off glitch but would be helpful for Tech to know either way. Thank you!

LittleLights Fri 09-Feb-18 09:25:22

Can't find the post again to check it

ArgosTheDog Fri 09-Feb-18 09:33:35

I always get that message if I use certain wifi connections (eg my employer's wifi...a big employer).
I just click on more details and carry on. I think that message is just the feature of some wifi connections. It happens every time I go on that wifi and I use it for the first time (since I last used it)

HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 09-Feb-18 10:31:05

Hi again LittleLights could we ask - did you access the site directly (and what was the url you typed in) or were you clicking a link from somewhere else?

Tech think it's probably a connection issue with your device and nothing to worry about but if you can remember any more about that url they can double check it wasn't that.

LittleLights Fri 09-Feb-18 14:20:28

I was already on the site, reading through threads and just clicked on that thread after reading a few others and the message came up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now