Talk

Advanced search

Colouring OP posts - I expect I'm being dim

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

writingsonthewall Tue 23-Jan-18 08:47:30

I've looked under Customise as everyone says, but it's not there. I've looked on my mobile, I'm now logged onto my computer and definitely on the desktop site but it's still not there.

all that is there under Customise is how to order the posts, how many on a page and what notifications I get when I post on a thread or someone mentions me.

Help! thanks in advance

PanPanPanPing Tue 23-Jan-18 10:56:15

Are you relatively new to MN? I only ask because MNHQ posted on this thread www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/3128487-how-can-i-change-my-username-colour?msgid=74589639 that the colour changing option isn't available to newer accounts.

writingsonthewall Tue 23-Jan-18 12:58:49

Hmm not that new I wouldn’t say. A couple of years I would think but maybe that’s the answer. Bit annoying if so sad

writingsonthewall Tue 23-Jan-18 12:58:58

But thanks anyway smile

PanPanPanPing Tue 23-Jan-18 16:47:36

In that case it might be worth giving MNHQ a bit of a nudge about this to see if they can help.

Although the OP of the other thread, which I linked to, also seemed to have a shortened version of her Customise page too - if you look at her screenshot and mine they're quite different.

I suppose it depends on how 'new' is new - or rather how 'old' is old?!

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-Jan-18 10:12:56

Hello!

We're just checking this one with our tech team - we'll get back to you when we have an update. flowers

writingsonthewall Wed 24-Jan-18 12:37:12

Thanks smile

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-Jan-18 12:45:39

Hello! It came into place in 2015 and so it actually looks like you only just missed out on this feature. Really, really sorry about that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now