Talk

Advanced search

Watch List & Deleted Threads

(15 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Panda81 Thu 11-Jan-18 20:56:03

Using iOS app

If a thread is deleted it disappears from the watch list and so the thread can not be found to view the deletion message.

If I've commented on it then it still appears in the 'I'm on' list (see pic attached with two deleted threads showing as example) which is great as I can read the deletion message.

Can the same not happen on the watch list? This might prevent the significant number of place markings that go on.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 12-Jan-18 16:10:11

Hi Panda,

We completely appreciate what you're saying here and will pass it over to our app developers. In the meantime, please do feel welcome to bombard us with emails if you wish to know why a thread has been removed.

gin

Panda81 Wed 14-Feb-18 14:51:15

Thought I'd add an example as i was aware a thread was going to be deleted.

Post is the top one (DS funding cut..)

Disappeared from watching but still in 'I'm on' with zero posts

Any update on this?

Panda81 Fri 06-Apr-18 03:25:50

Any update on this one please?

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 06-Apr-18 11:04:07

Hi Panda81 so sorry for the late reply.

We recall this being in the queue of things to be added to the app - but we're not too sure whether it was ever released or not! We're chasing that up for you now.

Thanks so much for your patience flowers

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 06-Apr-18 12:19:45

Yes - this was released! You might need to update your phone, we think. Any problems at all, do let us know. flowers

Panda81 Fri 06-Apr-18 20:00:33

I'm on the latest iOS release. I don't think this is working for me but will keep an eye out next few days to be sure

BoreOfWhabylon Fri 06-Apr-18 21:06:18

It works for me! I use ipad safari, desktop site.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 07-Apr-18 15:04:28

Glad to hear it, @BoreOfWhabylon smile

How are things looking for you now, @Panda81? We're hoping everything's working okay again.

Panda81 Sun 08-Apr-18 08:08:48

I still don't think it's working for me. I've not got a single deleted thread in my watch list. Only in my 'I'm on' list.

InternetSchminternet Sun 08-Apr-18 22:52:37

Not working for me either

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 10-Apr-18 11:16:58

So sorry for the delay. Thanks for letting us know panda and schminternet - we're going back to tech about this now. flowers

Panda81 Fri 13-Apr-18 10:56:21

Its definitely not working still. I was watching (and had posted on) the alder hey thread. It's now deleted but disappears from watch list.

Panda81 Fri 04-May-18 16:23:53

This is still not working. I was watching the maternity help one (pregnant live in nanny). And it's been deleted.

EstherMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 04-May-18 20:05:40

Thanks - we'll flag it to our tech team again

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: