Talk

Advanced search

Flickering Jet2 advert

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Jozxyqk Wed 10-Jan-18 23:07:56

Please could MNHQ do something about this ad? It flickers between images really fast, quite unpleasant on the eye. I got a screenshot.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 11-Jan-18 09:02:54

Hi Jozxyqk,

Thanks for flagging this advert to us and so sorry to hear that it's causing issues. We're going to reach out to our ads team about this but in the meantime, can we just ask what device and browser are you using to access the site?

Jozxyqk Sun 14-Jan-18 17:32:07

Sorry for the delay in replying!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (I think), Chrome browser.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Jan-18 09:32:58

Hi Jozxyqk,

Thanks for getting back to us. When you say flickering, do you mean it appears/disappears constantly? Or sort of flashes up, half of the advert at a time (if that makes sense).

Also, is anyone else having an issue here?

Jozxyqk Tue 16-Jan-18 16:32:39

It was flicking quickly between two images (I would guess several times per second). I think the second image had the Jet2 logo on. I did try to get a shot of the second image but it was alternating between the two, far too quickly. One had a blue background & the other may have been red, I think?

I've not seen this ad anywhere else.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Jan-18 16:34:23

Thank you! Has it stopped now?

Jozxyqk Wed 17-Jan-18 23:41:46

I've not seen it again; will let you know if I do! Thanks.

VaguelyAware Thu 08-Feb-18 08:58:50

This advert is back... I got screenshots. I've seen it several times over the last day or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now