Talk

Advanced search

Site keeps logging me out

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

DoctorTwo Mon 04-Dec-17 12:28:20

Every 10 minutes or so I open a thread and have to log in. It's getting really tiresome. I'm on a pc running Windows 7 and Firefox is my browser. Can anybody enlighten me as to why this is happening? Please?

rainbowstardrops Mon 04-Dec-17 12:34:56

Same!!! Except I’m on my phone. It’s not highlighting which threads I’ve read in Active either.
Bloody doing my head in angry

GiGiraffe Mon 04-Dec-17 12:35:53

An the app doesn't add threads to my watches list anymore - so annoying

DoctorTwo Mon 04-Dec-17 23:41:18

I found out what it was that was logging me out. Firefox updated and one of the extensions I have fitted had changed settings to clear cookies every time I close a page instead of when I close the browser.

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Dec-17 10:41:14

Thanks doctortwo - sorry for the late reply!

Do let us know if you have any further problems at all.

rainbowstardrops Thu 07-Dec-17 16:46:13

I’m still having to log in EVERY TIME and the active threads are still not highlighted to show I’ve looked at them.
I’m on my phone, as usual and I haven’t applied any updates.
It’s so annoying

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Dec-17 12:05:39

rainbowstardrops

I’m still having to log in EVERY TIME and the active threads are still not highlighted to show I’ve looked at them.
I’m on my phone, as usual and I haven’t applied any updates.
It’s so annoying

Hello rainbow!

Can we ask you to log out completely, return to the login page and check that the 'keep me logged in' box is ticked? This may not work but we'll do our best to sort this for you.

rainbowstardrops Fri 08-Dec-17 23:41:10

Hi. I’ve logged out and logged back in again and the ‘keep me logged in’ box has still got a tick next to it.
I don’t know what suddenly changed!

SunshineTheMonkey Sat 09-Dec-17 20:31:19

Every time I come out of the site it’s logging me off.

Very annoying

rainbowstardrops Sat 09-Dec-17 23:15:27

Same Sunshine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now