Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can't post pictures on my account

(4 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

TobascoChips Mon 13-Nov-17 19:56:36

Hi there. I'm having issues posting pictures... my friend can post on her account, we even tried logging her into my laptop to see if it was my laptop but nope - she can post pictures... so I made a new account (this one) and I still can't post pictures! I'm very confused!

ToniMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Nov-17 20:00:35

Hi there TobascoChips,

We appreciate this probably is slightly irritating news, but we actually have a 28-day waiting period before a user has the ability to post pictures. It's an effective deterrent against the trolly types who join up simply to try to shock our users with gross and sometimes, damn upsetting pictures... We've actually had our fair share of these, of late, to be honest, and we decided that we'd much rather protect our lovely Mumsnetters from this kind of thing. We've seen some gnarly stuff here at MNHQ, as you can imagine!

This sadly means that genuine users, like yourself, have to suffer a bit in the short term by not being able to post photos. But we think it's for the greater good and it all goes towards making Mumsnet a better place, so we really hope you understand our thinking here.

You should be able to post photos once the 28 days has elapsed, and hopefully you'll find lots to keep you busy here in the meantime.

If you have any problems with posting pics after the 28 days please do drop us a line and we'll get it sorted for you.

TobascoChips Mon 13-Nov-17 20:02:47

ahhhh blimming nora! It's okay, I understand. I was a little confused as I've never made a bad post! Sorry for making another account, I thought my other may be broken blush

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 14-Nov-17 09:06:11

There was a bit of miscommunication, TobascoChips. The photo-delay is 48 hours. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now