Talk

Advanced search

So was the Abusive 15yo thread a Troll then?

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

RockinHippy Thu 09-Nov-17 11:22:28

Notice says it’s been investigated after reports, but that’s been since last night & no change ??

wineandworkout Thu 09-Nov-17 11:28:20

I hope it was a troll thread. It sounded like a miserable situation.

RockinHippy Thu 09-Nov-17 11:48:55

My thoughts too, though my gut feeling was that it wasn’t. ☹️

RockinHippy Fri 10-Nov-17 10:02:49

Come on MNHQ, the thread has the same notice on it, which suggests it hasn’t yet been looked at, so yu don’t yet know if it was a troll or not.

Please either update the notice or reactivate the thread because if it isn’t a troll, that is a mother & DD screaming for help, so leaving it this long without looking into it & reactivating so the mother can get all the advice given, isn’t great form.

(Plus I’m miffed that I wrote a very long reply & the thread disappeared before I even got to check if it had posted properly hmm)

CarolineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 10-Nov-17 21:50:49

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you here RockinHippy blush. Afraid our update is still of a slightly 'vague and mysterious' nature - we are still having a look behind the scenes on this one but can assure you it's not been forgotten. I know this is of little consolation at the moment, but it looks like your post did make it onto the thread. Thank you for your patience with this flowers.

FucksakeCuntingFuckingTwats Fri 10-Nov-17 21:51:59

Was this the daughter with the ed?

RockinHippy Fri 10-Nov-17 22:22:48

Thank you Caroline smile

RockinHippy Fri 10-Nov-17 22:24:17

No FS this was the My 15yo Destroyed My Relationship thread - or something similar 👍🏼

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now