Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

MN is talking to me about diarrhoea

(4 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

SaskiaRembrandtWasFramed Sat 28-Oct-17 01:46:21

For some reason I've got an audio feed talking to me. Apparently, it's the MN podcast - which I didn't subscribe to - and it's talking to me about diarrhoea and blackout blinds. And fresh air. WTAF! Why is this happening and how can I make it go away. It's like the poo troll has taken over my tablet.

Also, this is brought to me by Fairy non-bio - are Fairy really the poo troll?

SaskiaRembrandtWasFramed Sat 28-Oct-17 01:57:50

Now it's rattling on about bribing children to stop tantrums _ yeah, really good advice eye roll

Oh yippee, Dr. Sam has turned up to save the day. Oh no, Dr. Sam is being all psychoanalytical, just what you need in the supermarket checkout queue.
Some other person says toddlers have tantrums because they're tired, or bored or hungry - I'm waiting for the bit when they tell me the Pope is Catholic.

Oh, apparently you should hug your child following a tantrum, yeah, that'll stop it happening again.

Yippeee, they've shut the fuck up.

As you were.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 28-Oct-17 19:20:41

Is everything okay now, Saskia? smile

Domani Wed 22-Nov-17 06:36:41

Why was the disabled person's thread deleted?It was about disabled toilets, nappy changing tables and adult incontinence? Aibu, yesterday, 21/11/17. Someone has said it was a troll and goading, how is disabled toilets goading and why call the person a troll?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now