Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet top of page banner

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Nobrain Tue 24-Oct-17 10:17:24

Hi,

Previously when scrolling down a thread the banner saying Mumsnet disappears but now it stays there all the time. Can it be changed back? Not good when trying to have a sneeky look at work blush

heron98 Tue 24-Oct-17 16:09:29

I came on to say the same thing!

MickeyLuv Tue 24-Oct-17 16:21:45

And me - someone from work has already commented on my choice of website sad

Before I could browse to my hearts content and nobody could tell what forum or site I was one. If the Mumsnet banner stays, I will have to stop logging in.

AaaaaaaarrghmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 24-Oct-17 18:53:24

Hope they had nice things to say, MIckeyLuv!

Wanted to pop on and let you know Justine has addressed this issue on the ads thread here. We'll keep you posted! smile

Bucketsandspoons Tue 24-Oct-17 18:59:06

Is it only me who's getting too ruddy annoyed with that massive, constantly dropping down huge ad that obliterates whatever you're trying to read for some seconds?

Between the massive jump the page makes because of all the ads, plus the huge drop down mess being thrust in your face, trying to click on the right place or read anything is becoming so annoying that I'm leaving this message here and giving up for tonight.

Seriously, this is becoming intolerable and unreadable.

ToadTheVampireThreadKiller Tue 24-Oct-17 19:07:52

This was the amount of ad at the top of the page, the Tesco one that has replaced it looks even bigger. I don't intend to use either store and this will not make me change my mind.

Bucketsandspoons Tue 24-Oct-17 19:10:29

Yup mine too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now