Talk

Advanced search

CASA advert

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

I keep getting a big blue CASA advert on the site - no other words at all just a 'fingers crossed' sort of symbol.
I have googled it and it appears to be 'Court Appointed Special Advocate' service in America.
Is this correct and if so, why on earth am I getting this advert all of the time?

here it is, blatant bump

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 31-May-17 11:34:12

Hi there Wheredoallthecalculatorsgo,

So sorry about this! Can we ask what device and browser you're using? Does this ad appear on every page?

If you could also send us a screenshot of the whole page, that would be super helpful for our ads team.

Thanks flowers

Hi, thank you, it appears on Internet Explorer on work pc, Microsoft edge on laptop at home, ipad and iphone, the ad comes and goes like all of the other ads, it is both on the side and across the top.
Of course now that I want to see one, there isn't. I will send a screenshot when I do smile

RogerMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Jun-17 17:18:27

Hi WhereDoAllTheCalculatorsGo,

Really sorry you are getting this I am currently going to investigate and see where it is coming from. I do believe it maybe a mistake based on geo targeting where a advert thinks you are based in the United States. I will try to find the source and have it removed as soon as I can.
Kind regards
RogerMumsnet

thank you Roger

just got a little one

and a big one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now