A suggestion Paranormal / Psychics etc

(4 Posts)
FairytalesAreBullshit Mon 17-Apr-17 22:41:23

I was wondering if we could have a section on the Paranormal, Psychics, Tarot Card readers. Like genuine people who do it as a hobby not for monetary gain. Another section could be Folklore, I know it's a specific interest, but could be interesting.

Also maybe in hobbies Architecture, as it would be great to hear from MN with a love of it or those that go Urban Exploring.

I know that you only have a certain server capacity so just some suggestions.

Thank you MN for being so fab.

LouisevilleLlama Mon 17-Apr-17 22:45:19

I think it sounds like a good idea in practice but I'm not. a real believer but many would comment about it and also some may be in bad taste for example giving an extremely anxious person something they may consider as medical advice etc

LettuceMash Mon 17-Apr-17 22:49:59

We've got the woo board.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 18-Apr-17 12:40:35

Hello!

We do already have a topic for your first suggestion, it's called the unexplained. Do take a look! grin

As ever, if there's a call for certain topics, we'll always consider adding them!

You know what to do folks - if you have an interest in any topics mentioned by the OP, please do let us know on this thread!

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now