Talk

Advanced search

iPhone app

(11 Posts)
mtpaektu Sun 12-Mar-17 21:38:13

I can't seem to select the last 10 or so forums on the forum list. Is this a bug in the app or an issue with my phone? Using a 6+.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Mar-17 09:35:21

Hi @mtpaektu, thanks for letting us know - that's really weird! Is this on Active? Can you try quitting the app (double-tapping the home button, and swiping up), then reopening the app?

mtpaektu Tue 14-Mar-17 12:56:25

This is on the "topics" button forum list. I've tried force killing the app and restarting. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still does the same thing.

mtpaektu Tue 14-Mar-17 19:49:22

I'm seeing the same thing on my partner's iPhone (also an iPhone 6 Plus).

mtpaektu Sun 19-Mar-17 17:59:54

Is there any chance of an update to the app to fix this problem?

cozietoesie Sun 19-Mar-17 19:54:35

I'm getting that as well - I've discovered - on the iPad. Except it seems to be the last 7 or so.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-Mar-17 16:27:58

Hey guys, thanks for flagging this - I think I've managed to fix it and just released to TestFlight (our way of testing a fix before releasing to the App Store).

If you'd like to download the version with a fix, sign up to Testflight here - obviously it may have bugs, download at your peril! Otherwise you can wait for the full App Store release in about a week.

cozietoesie Mon 20-Mar-17 16:43:56

That seems to have worked. smile

mtpaektu Mon 20-Mar-17 16:45:08

Yep, working for me too - thanks very much!

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-Mar-17 16:51:33

Yay! Feel free to keep using it, and if you find anything funky, let me know. The more people use it, the quicker I can release to the public.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Mar-17 16:43:15

Hey guys, sorry for the delay on this one. We've now released a fix to the App Store, which should solve the problem, let us know if there are any issues!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now