Talk

Advanced search

What's happended to the font & colour?

(7 Posts)
ChippingInLovesWoollyHugs Fri 10-Mar-17 23:23:26

Between one thread & the next my font changed (no biggie, it's quite nice) & the depth of colour. It's now a very, very pale grey that I can hardly read!?

I haven't changed a single thing myself. It just changed between reading one thread & clicking on another.

ChippingInLovesWoollyHugs Fri 10-Mar-17 23:26:40

Happended? For fuck sake. This iPad really, really is going to be rehomed!

Not to mention the font & colour are back to normal now...panic over.

😂

FruSkogKattOla Sat 11-Mar-17 09:00:06

It's been happening to me for a while now. It just goes a bit faint, which looks as though the font has slightly changed and the black text goes quite pale - and then it goes back to normal again.

Funnily enough it only seems to happen on my laptop but not on my iPad!

ToniMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 11-Mar-17 10:35:24

FruSkogKattOla can you tell us what browser you are using on your laptop? Does it happen if you change browser?

ChippingInLovesWoollyHugs Did this only happen on your iPad?

FruSkogKattOla Sat 11-Mar-17 16:12:21

Toni. It's an oldish MacBook Pro - OS X - browser is Safari - all a tad old!!

TBH, I'm not in the least concerned by the dipping in and out of 'faintness' - I just thought I'd tell Chipping that I have this too.

Now I come to think of it, there was another thread in Site Stuff a few weeks ago about the same thing anyway!

BIWI Mon 13-Mar-17 22:13:13

I've just had that happen too! As if the font has gone from being bold, to not bold.

I refreshed the page and it returned to its normal look.

I'm on a Mac Pro, using Safari

FruSkogKattOla Tue 14-Mar-17 15:59:04

Now I come to think of it, I think it happens when some of the ads are loading - if that's any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now