Talk

Advanced search

Customising colours on iPhone

(9 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Datun Tue 24-Jan-17 23:41:27

I have tried to find the answer to this, as I know people have asked before but I'm still stumped.

My own posts are coloured, but the OP's aren't. The drop-down arrow which allows you to customise simply doesn't have the option there.

Is it me?

cozietoesie Wed 25-Jan-17 12:32:42

Are you on the iOS app?

cozietoesie Wed 25-Jan-17 12:37:01

Sorry - I guess you're not.

Unfortunately, for some reason, MNetters who joined - or re-registered after a certain date (usually after Jeffrey) were given a 'Little Customise' which doesn't have all of the options in it. The rest of us were grandfathered in.

Are you posting from a relatively recent registration?

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 25-Jan-17 14:29:09

cozietoesie, thanks for the IT support here, we'll take a look at our end too Datun but I fear the little customise may be here to stay cake

cozietoesie Wed 25-Jan-17 14:50:17

Thanks for that, Fliss.

Datsun

If you have an iPhone, why not try the iOS Mumsnet App instead? It's not at all bad - in fact, I use it through preference. (And that automatically gives you different colours for yourself and for the OP.)

cozietoesie Wed 25-Jan-17 14:51:13

Sorry. Datun. (My autocorrect flexing its muscles.)

Datun Wed 25-Jan-17 15:26:43

cozie

I joined four years ago, but have never been able to get the colours correct. I will try and get the all though. So thanks for that suggestion.

fliss thanks for looking.

Datun Wed 25-Jan-17 15:33:18

*app

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-Jan-17 09:45:07

Ah thanks for the free publicity @cozietoesie grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now